Saturday, August 14, 2010

Party Time!

Today the aunties and uncles came over to party with me while Mommy and Daddy went to party at their friend's wedding.  I was a little nervous because I've never been away from Mommy and Daddy both for that long before.  

I ended up having so much fun!  I had Auntie Caroline, Maggie, and Alina come to hang out with me.  Auntie Alina was so excited to come over but she didn't know how to take care of someone so small as me, so Caroline and Maggie came over too.  We had lots of fun watching Sex and the City episodes and learning all about fashion!  

Later on, Uncle KJ and Lee came to hang out too.  They burned the pizza, set off the fire alarm, then lost my big sis Cinderella when they opened the door to let the smoke out. It's ok though because Auntie Maggie chased puppy down and Uncle Lee bribed her with treats.  

When Mommy and Daddy came home, they thought it was cute that all 5 Aunties and Uncles, plus Cinderella, were in a circle on the floor watching me.  Mommy gave me lots and lots of kisses and told me how much she missed me.  

I have lots of people who love me!  

1 comment: