Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Flipping Over

Oh my goodness, the strangest thing just happened!  I was doing belly time on the floor with Mommy, playing with my toys.  I rolled onto my side to give my arms a rest, then all of a sudden my leg rolls over too and I was on my back!  

I flipped over!!!  

It was the neatest thing.  Now I know how to get onto my back when I'm tired of belly time.  I don't like belly time usually so this is really cool.  Mommy took a video of me flipping over, so you can see it here:  





After I flipped over, Mommy put me back on my tummy to play some more.  I'm getting kind of tired of staying in one spot, so I started scooting around a little bit.  Mommy took another video of that here:  



I can't wait until I can crawl! 

I spent the rest of the day laughing and playing with mommy and my new favorite toy.  It's a squishy rubber ball with a bunch of holes in it.  It's easy for me to grab and hold on to, and I can chew on it easily too.  It's almost as important as my binky, and I take it with me everywhere. You can watch me play with my new toy here: 


Part 1 of 2


Part 2 of 2

1 comment:

  1. John and I just loved watching these ! Bella is growing up so fast, and is so adorable ! :)

    ReplyDelete